2009-04-29

Christmas Day 2008

On Christmas day 2008 my aunt Debbie got married at her home, her brother the reverend Clarence Walker officiating.
The happy bridegroom is BJ, which stands for Big James. He gains a step son Terry Jr and a step daughter Brianna.
Aunt Pat and her husband came in all the way from Seattle to witness the happy occasion. Big mama was also there, and of course my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law takes care of my grandmother 24/7, even though she's on disability and can't work anymore. My wife and I came, and so did Brianna, and that was about all that came. Pictured right are BJ, aunt Debbie, and Big Mama or Muh, as her children call her. Some day I'll start writing this blog in Esperanto. My new uncles would be my "bounkloj", if I'm not mistaken, in Esperanto terminology.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home