2010-08-28

Poem: raw emotional pain

pain inside
emotional pain inside
hurts worse than appendicitis or hepatitis
more traumatic than broken bone or physical injury
heart is crying
virtual tear ducts flowing even if hidden inside
is there a band-aid available for this?
a balm from Gilead?
where is Saint Peter's shadow when you need it?
may I have the hem of Messiah's garment to touch?
will an MRI show this pain?
I know I'm not a hypochondriact
this pain is real
it runs deep
I think I'm the only one with this hidden pain
but I don't need Spock's brother to take me to the galaxy center
to fix it
Bible RX can do it
there is a way to heal
another Comforter to nurse me back to health
I am not alone
Someone feels this pain with me
only deeper
He can only groan so long before He can't stand it any more
then he fixes it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home